Dual battery setup for 2001 2100v w/ 350 mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dual battery setup for 2001 2100v w/ 350 mag

Any suggestions on a dual battery kit for 2001 2100v with 350 mag? planning on setting that up before the season starts but don't quite trust my electrical abilities. Would like to find a straight forward isolation kit. Just want it to run my speakers and other accessories. Sorry is this is a repeat question. I couldn't find another similar thread.

As far as a "kit", they really dont exist, as its mostly a custom install. You kind of have to build it ( or have it assembled for you) as it requires custom length cables with battery lugs, etc. There are sources that can provide the tech support, diagrams and necessary components, taking a lot of the guess work out of it.

There are two basic/common setups that will work for you. A traditional OFF/1/1+2/2 switch or the Dual Circuit Plus switch and ACR.

The traditional switch setup is simple to configure, easy to use and effective. Only real downside is thats it 100% manual.

The DCP/ACR setup is more complex on the frontend to wire up, but its mostly automated once you are on the boat.

Both allow for turning all the non-essential loads off when the boat is not in use, and for one bank to be used as house bank the other back as the main cranking bank.

Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
    X