2007 rz2 have power but no dash gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 rz2 have power but no dash gauges

Trying to start my new to me 2007 rz2 but not getting any lights to the dash. Blower and bilge turn on. Back light works. But nothing on the gauges and can’t start the boat. Have a fresh battery jumped but still no luck. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you mean by "fresh battery jumped"? Goo chance your boat has the EIDB dual battery setup. If so, both batteries need to be fully charged.

Also, under the held, there is a black breaker box with two white toggle switches. Make sure both switches are flipped up.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I have a brand new battery jumped to the existing batteries just in case it was a dead battery. The back light on the gauges light up but no values on on of the gauges.

Comment

This is what it looks like.

Also found that the 12 lighter ports aren’t getting power either.

Comment

I want to bump this one for Phallguy, because I have 180* problem from his...engine runs, gauges work, but the only accessory that works is the speedset; all other lights, switches etc dead. No breakers are popped, mains are both on. Ran the boat for about an hour and no change, Would a shot house battery result in these symptoms? A fuse I can't find somewhere? Grateful for any help.

Comment

I would start with a hand held volt meter and test voltage at the house battery. Then find the helm BUS breaker on the transom above the battery. Test voltage on both sides. Breakers can fail internally, but not show tripped, as its not a short.

Under the helm, find the main ground BUS strip. Test for voltage across it and the large red cable that goes into the black breaker/switch box.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Web design inspiration is very important to get a professional, quality, and unique website. Today, many websites offer you expertise because they have been able to work with over 1000 clients and have created hundreds of business websites.
              professional seo services

Comment

Phall, they key switch should power the mini (the medallion box that drives the gauges). The power wire is white/red and ground is grey/black. Validate you have power and ground at those two wires with key on. Then we can go from there.

Weil, chp is got the right direction to go. Validate your ground at the dash/switch harness.
                Oh Yeah!

Comment

I ended up taking it to my local shop and they fixed it pretty quick. There’s a breaker underneath the engine shroud. Didn’t even think to look there.

Comment

Working...
                  X