2016 R20 Auto Bilge with Touch Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 R20 Auto Bilge with Touch Screen

My auto bilge never worked. Bought this new in 2017. I don't even know if the bilge has a float and has an automatic mode, since it uses a touch screen. There's no button in the software screen to turn on auto mode. I have to manually it. I have a leaky ballast, and now this is being a pain to remember while surfing. Is it possible to wire this up with the current bilge, or would I need to buy a new one? Without a physical switch (manual and auto)? Is this even possible, since the R20 is all touch screen?

Thanks in advance

Auto would not have a manual button. Auto, is indeed, automatic. There is a float/sensor thats integrated into the pump housing. Auto bilge is wired direct to the battery B+. Likely the main cranking battery. it will be a brown wire with an inline fuse 6-8 off the positive post of the battery. Could be blown, could be disconnected.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

As chpthril said, I'm guessing the inline fuse for the bilge is blown. Find the brown wire off the positive post and follow it. It should be 1-2 feet from the battery.

Comment

Working...
      X