Avx Control’s not on TT2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avx Control’s not on TT2

I have a 2015 Z1. Dealer installed a new TT2 screen last week and the AVX controls are no longer showing up on the screen. Also, Polk audio can no longer be activated from the screen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They put the newer software on. Theres a final version for your screen thats different from what you got. Send me your email and I will get you the software you need asap.

Comment

Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Pkcoupin; 08-10-2020, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Have your email saved. Not going to the shop today. If you feel like editing your post so the world doesn't have your email feel free.

Comment

I also see that the voltage for the house battery is blank on the TT2. The engine battery shows 13 , but nothing for house. I tested the house battery and it is being charged. Is this issue also related to the TT2 Software?

Comment

Hey. I have your software. I put you email address in a draft email and somehow its gone either repost your email or PM your email and I will send it over this afternoon.

You have to turn key to ignition position to display battery info and engine hours.

Comment

Update sent. You will have to get to dealer screen, enter 9191 and make sure AVX is enabled. You can also test it while you are there.

Comment

Working...
              X