Bow marker LED’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow marker LED’s

New to the Forum and to Tige. Excited to be the owner of a new to us 2008 RZ4 with the 5.7L (really wanted a LS but it was the right deal). Our old family boat was a 1986 17’ Galaxy I/O with a 4.3L. Our family has become much bigger as us kids are grown and have significant others and some kids as well and we’d outgrown the power and abilities of the boat for skiing, boarding etc. Super excited about the new much bigger and capable boat and trying to surf!

Anyhow the guy we bought the boat from had wiped off the port side LED bow marker and I’m guessing lost it in the water. I am struggling to find an exact replacement and thought maybe someone on here had an idea of the manufacturer or a source. Internet has not been much help or my local dealer.

I am also services all fluids, filters etc on the boat and trailer but have come up empty on finding a fuel filter? It looks like it uses a sump style high pressure pump that I’m guessing has a filter sock on the bottom and is not generally serviced?

Any info on the subjects would be helpful. Less concerned about the mechanical stuff since I own a truck and auto repair business and can fake my way through about anything like that.

Assuming you have the Marine Power?? If so thats the Gforce fuel pump

https://marineenginedepot.com/

^^^thats you source for all MP products. Any questions call them. They are super helpful.

Do you have the Nav lights that are just below the rub rail?? Possibly post a pic of the starboard LED. Bummer part is you usually have to buy them in a pair.

https://www.amazon.com/T-H-Marine-Su...51679878&psc=1

^^if you are ready to cut some holes in you boat you could got to these and never have to worry about them snagging a dock again

Congrats on the boat and welcome to the Tige fam. Get ready for ballast and shaper
    Last edited by freeheel4life; 06-30-2020, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the information. Yeah I found all the info I needed to on the engine and such so that’s good.

I still haven’t resolved the baby light concern. They appear factory LED but I’m not sure. After losing and unloading the boat a few dozen times I can see how it would have been easy enough to wipe it off on a trailer guide. Maybe I’ll look more into the flush style.

Comment

I will say I can’t enough good things about how this boat has brought the joy for our family back to the boating experience! We put 25 hours on it the first 5 days on the water. Also wake surfing is pretty damn cool!

Comment

Working...
        X