Gas gage question from newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas gage question from newbie

So I have had my just bought 2013 TIGE R20 out for about three hours of not full go wake boarding and some attempted surfing. Gas gage is still showing mostly full? Should I be worried this is not working or the fuel level indicator is not working? I live on the lake so I just got a mile or two to a good spot then ski or wakeboard and come back to the dock. Seems like it should be using more gas but first time using boat. My folks are not up long and fall quickly. Am I ok? Going to get some gas tomorrow and see. Can I see the tank from somewhere to check the fuel level? Also not sure if anyone knows but what does the black handle do on the right side of the drivers chair? Mine just fell off in my hands and looked like it came unscrewed from something as it has a bolt to screw into something. Anybody ever fixed this?

Thanks,

Brian

You can probably lift the access in the floor and look directly at the tank and see the level. My RZR will run quite awhile until it starts to move. Mine has two levers, one allows seat to rotate, the other is back and fourth.

Comment

Awesome thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X