Help With Battery Configuration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help With Battery Configuration

I will try to submit a photo of my current battery layout. One battery is a cranking and one is a deep cycle. I only have a single on/off switch not a 2 position or 2 battery switch. I don't have that much faith in the local tige dealer when it comes to electronics. they told me that what appears to be and isolator would monitor voltage to keep me from having a dead battery if listening to music to long ???? i am looking to add tower speakers and possibly additional battery. I would just like to be a little better informed before i take it to the audio shop for the work. i saw the battery schematics of some others in the forum with the use kinetic battery. Should i change out that single pole switch to a 2 position or battery type. Sorry for so many questions that have probably been covered. Any suggestions would be Appreciated. Thanks,Scott
    Attached Files

Pulltooth,

What you want to do is pretty easy and cheap, but we need a few ?'s answered first to make sure we get all thew bases covered.

What model boat, engine, and year? What amp do you have now, and what do you think you might upgrade to tower speaker and amp wise later? Your post kinda indicates that you have 2 batteries and an ISO? or is this what your dealer is suggesting?

Your diag is a little small to make out and gets pixelated when enlarged, so how 'bout emailing me the original ( mike 'at' hqmarine 'dot' com) so I can get a good look at it. Odds are, Ive got a diag already posted on here that will do what you want, if not, it only take a few min's to draw one up.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I sen you and email with more info thanks...

Comment

Working...
      X