soundguy22 sorry i'm late

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soundguy22 sorry i'm late

soundguy22 pm me a week ago to see my install on my soundstream amps and i have pictures of my sub with the stock ballast in the way
    Attached Files

i have another 12" sub in the battery compartment but didnt take picture of it sorry

Comment

Larry,
      Where did you get the orange Tige safety flag? That is cool and I want one.

Thanks
      15 Escalade ESV-Black
      08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

Originally posted by samw View Post
        Larry,
        Where did you get the orange Tige safety flag? That is cool and I want one.

Thanks
        capital water sports in sacramento the flag and the holder was $100.00

Comment

Great thanks
          15 Escalade ESV-Black
          08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

Thanks Larry....I like the setup, I am STILL waiting for my amps to come in. One came in, but I am still waiting for the 5 channel! Hopefully it will be here soon, my installer is ready to go, I will send him your pics to check out!

Thanks!

Comment

i hope he does a great job because those amps can scream

Comment

so, I only see 2 amps, that correct - is it a 680.4? one for boat, one for tower and sub?

Comment

2 996.4 12 6.5" and 2 12"woofers

Comment

signguy22 have your installer build you a amp rack shows no wires and look professional

Comment

I will do that...THANKS....I will post pictures after install!

Comment

I sent pictures to my installer today of your install. We are installing 1 set of Pro 80's, 3 amps 2 - 680.4 Soundstreams and 1 340.2. One of the 680's will be bridged to run the Pro 80's, the other will run the rest of the boat. The 340.2 will run one 12" Hifonics sub! Can't wait to hear it, it should ROCK!! Also installed a second battery with a Perko 2 battery switch. I will post pictures after I pick it up!

Comment

i went to the stereo shop and the run new speaker wire in the tower that i cut by folding down the tower long story...then they reconnected the tower light..and put a 1.5 ferret stinger cap to my amps for more power...then i changed out the polk momo 12" woofers for two phoenix gold rival 12" woofers and it pounds a lot harder

Comment

Working...
                          X