Threesome Anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threesome Anyone

Thought I would share the addition of the Threesome to my tower. I purchased these from Korgae. Thanks Korgae. He sold them because he didn't want to modify his lightbar on his tower. I had a local stereo shop remove the four 6x9's that were on the tower and installed the Wetsounds. They hooked them up to my existing Kicker Zx850.4 and I cannot believe how much louder and clearer these things are. I still need to do a little tuning on them to get them dialed in but the family really enjoyed them on Shasta last week. Here are a couple of pics from the week at Shasta. My apologies for my son being in th pics, he is 15 and thinks he is all that and he wouldn't move. You can see he is not camera shy.

Does anyone know if the 650 interior boat speakers can be mounted with the tweeter seperated? My Kickers have the tweeter removed and mounted in a different hole and I would like to upgrade these speakers as well.
    Attached Files
    A man can only be beaten 2 ways - give up or die!

I'd convert the tweeter holes to interior lighting
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I was thinking about that after I posted. It would be real easy since there is already lighting in the same area so I could splice into the wiring.

Comment

BTW, the 650s are awesome! I love mine.
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I only need to convince my finance manager that my current speakers are blown. It shouldnt be too hard because she did hear some crackling coming from one of the ones up front. She just doesn't understand the theory of replacing them all over just replacing one.

Comment

Originally posted by ddutcher View Post
            I only need to convince my finance manager that my current speakers are blown. It shouldnt be too hard because she did hear some crackling coming from one of the ones up front. She just doesn't understand the theory of replacing them all over just replacing one.
            Just tell her it's like breaking a heal on her high heals you can't just replace the one shoe.....
            Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Call wetsounds and ask them if they have any B stock. You can get them for a discount because of a cosmetic problem.

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
                Just tell her it's like breaking a heal on her high heals you can't just replace the one shoe.....
                That's pretty good. Sounds like you have used that one before.
                http://wake9.com/

Comment

I like that G. I think that discussion will go better than when I told her I bought a threesome.

Comment

Why not just leave the tweet there to fill the hole.... pop in your 650's and call it a day.
                    Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Wouldn't that be way too easy. I have always thought that owning a boat meant you needed to be a bit more adventurous.

Comment

"My 3some is THIS big..."

edit....This was supposed to have the 1st pic of arms wide open here but I can't seem to get it to cooperate.
                        Last edited by Jason B; 06-20-2008, 03:08 AM. Reason: I am computer-illiterate-prograti
                        Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

Working...
                        X