X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpine dealer

Is anyone here a Alpine dealer?

Looking for:
    1 pdx-5 for 4 interior Wetsounds and Sub.
    1 pdx-4.150 for tower speakers.

I Was going to go with Kicker amps but I like the compact size of the Alpine's and judging by the pdx amps in my car they seem to run cooler and I think their ratings seem pretty conservative.

What sub and tower speakers are you driving? Kicker makes some big amps but seem to be well built. Mine run cool as a cucumber all summer long.

If you change you mind on the Kickers, let me know.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      What sub and tower speakers are you driving? Kicker makes some big amps but seem to be well built. Mine run cool as a cucumber all summer long.

If you change you mind on the Kickers, let me know.
      I am really not opposed to Kicker the problem is none of the local good stereo shops carry them, and I am not taking my boat to Circuit city or Best buy. I am not qualified to do the work.

As far as tower speakers I have Bullet hollow point 650's. As far as subs I am leaning towards Jl audio 10w3's in a box. I know everyone really loves Wetsounds stuff but I would probably spend alot more $$$ and have to find someone to install them and I have trust issues. My local stereo shop has done 4 of my vehicles and my 1st boat, I trust their work and know they will be in business for the long hall.

Comment

Why the 650's and not the 770's?????

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
          Why the 650's and not the 770's?????
          Boat came with 650's. I think 770's would look huge.

Comment

Working...
          X