Lost my right side...stupid question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost my right side...stupid question!

I went out today and first my tower speakers seemed to be going in and out. I went over a double up and they came back, so I figured I got a loose connection. I start to mess with things after we come to a stop and I find that my entire right side is out. I have 2 amps and the bow speakers are connected straight to the HU. Everything has no sound on the right.

I think this means I have a HU problem. As a general rule, this is unfixable right? I am not sure that getting the head unit looked at is of any value, is it?

I will get out right now and do some wire wiggling and check some connections, but I can't imagine anything that would make me lose all of my sound on one side but a defect coming from the HU?

Any thoughts?
    Be excellent to one another.

Never mind!

I go outside and thought that I should try it with the CD player and not the Ipod hookup. The CD works fine. Then I tightened up the Inputs on the Ipod Auxiliary cable and Kapow! it works fine. So I am sure that I had a weak connection on the Ipod Aux cable.
    Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Quick and easy fix, glad is wasnt the HU
      Common Sense is not so Common
      Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Working...
      X