Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you opinions of these speakers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you opinions of these speakers!

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/m...tml?1208421383

We went another direction but would be interested is seeing what others say about them here.

edit: dang it,,,, fingers aren't doing so well.. Title of the thread is terrible english skills.
    Attached Files

Some marketing BS in the description, but otherwise look like a nice model (the compactness is favorable). The pro audio offerings all start from the basic principal of an HLCD paired with a mid bass driver and some method of X-over. NVS and Wetsounds mate a horn to zone in the delivery on some models vs using a dispersion area like the above or a can style from Wetsounds. Those have what appears to be a regular round dispersion angle. The pro models have different materials, some superior (such as what Tim uses in both the enclosure and the driver surrounds).

If I ever get extra play money, I will be building my own, although the savings will not equate to much buying say Wetsounds or NVS once complete. There are multitudes of patterns and drivers available for the DIY'r that will allow tuning and tweaking to your hearts content.
    http://www.wakeboatworld.com
    []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

i had my stereo done by bullet speakers it sounds good and he still owes me a set of tower speakers so lets test them out.

Comment

I was going to get these but decided against it at the last minute. No, I don't regret what I did but I also know that Warlocks has done some crap service to a few people here in Sacramento. Are they doing that today, I don't know but I am very happy with my choice in installers but find it interesting that these only have 180 RMS and everyone in the store is trying to compare them to wetsounds. I haven't heard the bullets and I haven't heard wetsounds either. I know my speakers have a lot more RMS than these and wetsounds does also from what I read.

Comment

You need to find that certificate that you won at the last camping trip. Then you can cash it in for these speakers...

Comment

All I will comment on is that Warlocks..AKA Bullet Speakers USED to be a Wet Sounds dealer. I think you can figure out the rest.

Tim
            Wet Sounds

Comment

Originally posted by wetsounds1 View Post
              All I will comment on is that Warlocks..AKA Bullet Speakers USED to be a Wet Sounds dealer. I think you can figure out the rest.

Tim
              Wet Sounds
              I didn't know that but I won't forget that either.

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
                ...........I won't forget that either.
                ha I'd bet the other way
                j/k But age is a factor

Comment

Originally posted by 1Lab_trainer View Post
                  ha I'd bet the other way
                  j/k But age is a factor
                  you are funny!!!!

Apparently you don't know about the side that I don't easily forget.. It's a great characteristic that I have..

Comment

My bad. I forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Lab_trainer View Post
                      My bad. I forgot.
                      lol

Comment

Working...
                      X