sub location with ballast system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sub location with ballast system

where am i gonna mount my subs in my boat if i have hard tanks in the storage compartments. i have a 2006 tige 22v. wanna go with either a solo baric l7 15 or then new wetsounds big boy ported.. any ideas please. thanks

will

I have mine under the dash and under the glove box
    Everything happens for a reason
    I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

any pictures?

Comment

i have a polk 12 underdrivers side on top of ballast if you look you cant see the woofer untill you get down and look and i have another 12 in back storage on top of ballast.

Comment

Originally posted by kana12 View Post
          any pictures?
          I can put some up tomorrow
          Everything happens for a reason
          I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

Originally posted by kana12 View Post
            where am i gonna mount my subs in my boat if i have hard tanks in the storage compartments. i have a 2006 tige 22v. wanna go with either a solo baric l7 15 or then new wetsounds big boy ported.. any ideas please. thanks

will
            Unscrew the ballast tank and slide toward the front of the boat, install the sub the remount the tank to the floor with some longer straps.

Comment

^^^^ I had do a similar thing to the ballast tank on the drivers side storage console when i installed the sub in a 20V. That is a tight spot to work.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

any pictures? any one have a ported setup?

Comment

Working...
                X