wetsounds ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wetsounds ?

anybody got or have a pic of an 03/04 tower with wetsounds pro485 with a factory bimini would be even better. thanx kko

ok another ?? i can ony get one of these three for my tower and hitting my head on speaker is not an option. i have 03 22v factory tower and extended bimini. with bimini up it just touches the bottom of the mb quartz cans that i have now. so im not sure if the wetsounds stuff will be lower and cause a problem with bimini.
    1. 1 pro485
    2. 1 set pro 60
    3 1 set pro 80
    i really like the pro 485 but not sure if i can find a way to mount it and still use bimini and not hit my head.i really dont want it to be on top of tower if i can help it but it may be my only choice. give me some ideas and ill try to get some pics with bimini open to help you undstand what im dealing with thanx kko

Comment

Moki's got the 485s, but I think he's got an aftermarket tower.
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

http://www.tigeowners.com/photos/sho...cat=500&page=1
        This is a Towerbiminis not the factory one.

Comment

Hopefully i will shoot pictures this weekend with the Pro 60's and MB-8's. Our setups are pretty similar
          Let it be!!!

Comment

thanks billspin yeah i think mine sits a little higher and will get in the way of the 485 but im going to check it out closer today. talked with justin over at wetsounds today (real nice guy to talk with) very helpful. he says i need 11 in frombottom of tower to bimini im not sure i have that and i didnt have time to check it today. i got 3 sets of the xs650 to replace my clarions those badboys are tired for sure still work but the look like the could crumble anyday. so i took advantage of the good deal they had going. shh dont tell wife she will spaz. i still dont know how im going to get the 485 past her. i can change out the interior and i doubt she will notice but when you hang a 485 or 3some up there thats kinda hard to hide.

Comment

Based on this picture, it looks like I should have plenty of room
              Let it be!!!

Comment

jim yours must be a real early 05? we started selliing tiges in 05 and none of the ones we sold had that tower. maybe there is hope for mine yet. im 6ft1 and fit under my bimini easy. although it is tight against my cans on my mb quartz tower speakers.how about you? do you have to duck to walk under it?
                dang i looked at pictures closer i thought i had the oversized bimini yours makes mine look like a postage stamp! how the heck to you get the rope on the tower? you got so mad rodeo skillz!!
                Last edited by kko; 02-06-2008, 02:12 AM.

Comment

billspin what did you do to your platform?

Comment

Originally posted by kko View Post
                    jim yours must be a real early 05? we started selliing tiges in 05 and none of the ones we sold had that tower. maybe there is hope for mine yet. im 6ft1 and fit under my bimini easy. although it is tight against my cans on my mb quartz tower speakers.how about you? do you have to duck to walk under it?
                    dang i looked at pictures closer i thought i had the oversized bimini yours makes mine look like a postage stamp! how the heck to you get the rope on the tower? you got so mad rodeo skillz!!
                    Actually its a 2 piece Bimini. Look at the other pictures in my gallery. Also in the drivers bimini I had a zipper put in the center. I unzip reach up and connect the rope. Pretty trick. I am 6'1 also and i think I have to duck a little. Can't remember in my old age.

Yeh, it was one of the first 05's. Dealer kept using the Metcraft towers instead of the Tige Tower
                    Let it be!!!

Comment

kko, the platform is covered with linex, I think that is how it is spelled. Love it. No platform upkeep, does not get hot in the summer, and is not slick when wet. These are the usual questions.

Comment

billspin, so you covered your Teak platform wiht Linex?? Was it hard to cover the Teak??
                        15 Escalade ESV-Black
                        08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

My dealer had it done at a shop that does this on many of the teak platforms. It held up very well. The only thing that happened after 4 years of use, there was a hole in the linex where the wakeboard rubbed on the very edge when they slide into the water.

Comment

Originally posted by billspin View Post
                            My dealer had it done at a shop that does this on many of the teak platforms. It held up very well. The only thing that happened after 4 years of use, there was a hole in the linex where the wakeboard rubbed on the very edge when they slide into the water.
                            Take that back to a Line-X shop and they will most likely fix that for free for you. It should never have worn out at all.
                            Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

Working...
                            X