No announcement yet.

I got new tower speakers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah,I wish it wasn't so far from TX!!! Putting the new system in now, should be done in a week or so, trying to get it ready for CES in vegas. It is going to be nuts. Not that the system in it wasn't nuts already but for CES we are pulling out all the stops. I will post some pics up once CES is done!

Comment

Originally posted by wetsounds1 View Post
      Oh yeah,I wish it wasn't so far from TX!!! Putting the new system in now, should be done in a week or so, trying to get it ready for CES in vegas. It is going to be nuts. Not that the system in it wasn't nuts already but for CES we are pulling out all the stops. I will post some pics up once CES is done!
      Hey Tim do you ever sell off any of the "used" stuff that you put on and take off of the boats you're playing with at these kind of shows?
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/zachgarcia
      http://www.facebook.com/people/Zach-Garcia/1327360382

Comment

Can't wait to see the pics
        Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Sometimes we have some B Stock but most of the time we make use of it for sound system displays we take to wakeboard events and contests for PA use

Comment

If you're going to have your boat in Vegas...you are at Lake Meade! All you have to do is just leave your boat there until the Cold Water Reunion.

Comment

I have the perfect place to keep it nice and safe until the reunion....

Comment

Working...
              X