Who's gonna win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's gonna win?

Who do you think is going to win the stereo competition at the Cold Water Reunion?
    Domsz06
    33.33%
    Moki
    23.81%
    We won't know 'cause anyone there will no longer be able to hear anything
    42.86%

The poll is expired.

Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

I dont know, but I cant wait to see/hear this head to head comp
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

My money is on domz

sorry Moki

But I know it's going to be close.....
      Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks all.

It's going to be fun, and I can't wait to sycn both the systems up so we can really be loud, just for one song, because after that I bet no one will want to hear any more

Note to Talltige, we should probably have this sound off a bit away from where everyone is chilling on shore, just to not make the parents with the smaller children mad, just my
        Originally posted by G-MONEY
        It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

I can't wait to pull into the lot, pull the cover off, start assembling the boat/speakers and then turn the key and start jaming, slip off the trailer and then really CRANK IT UP I think my choice for pulling off the trailer will be either bartender or "shut up and drive!" Or how about sweet home alabama!!

Comment

I say "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love" by Van Halen or Time by Pink Floyd. Those sound really good at high volume!
            Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

ha ha ha, nice choice, have you ever heard "she thinks my tracter's sexy?" wow talk about LOUD AS ALL GET OUT!!

Comment

No. You talking about the Kenny Chesney version?

Comment

well i think when I turned it on it was the dixie chicks.

Comment

Hmmm, can't seem to find that one on iTunes. I gotta find it, tho.

Comment

HECK YEAH!! is that yours! I want one of those!! can I come drive it!

Comment

Yeah, it's mine. 1974 Case Construction King with full hydraulics. 48 HP diesel motor with way more torque than my boat.

You can come drive it any time.

Comment

ok, i'm coming to play land mover and moving land next time I can take some time off and come to austin!!

Comment

, I just finished my yard. 200+ truckloads of dirt and 38 pallets of grass later, I can finally walk barefoot.

We'll have to find a sandbox for you

Comment

wow what a lot of stuff!! I need some dirt to smooth my yard out from the cement truck making ruts

Comment

Working...
                              X