Speaker mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaker mounts

A buddy of mine just picked up a set of tower speakers for me. I haven't seen them nor do I know what kind they are, he wasn't able to give me too much info. I will be getting them next weekend but there are no mounts. Does any one know where I can get the clamps to hold them to the tower?

Originally posted by five o'clock View Post
    A buddy of mine just picked up a set of tower speakers for me. I haven't seen them nor do I know what kind they are, he wasn't able to give me too much info. I will be getting them next weekend but there are no mounts. Does any one know where I can get the clamps to hold them to the tower?
    Your best bet is to try to find out exactly what kind/brand they are, and then purchase a set of replacement mounts from the guys who built them originally.
    It's not an optical illusion.
    It just looks like one.....

Comment

You need to know a little more.

I have a pair of 2 inch speaker mounts doing nothing and would be happy to sell them.

You can find them on ebay pretty easily. I think the manufacturer is in Rancho Cordova.
      Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Originally posted by talltigeguy View Post

I have a pair of 2 inch speaker mounts doing nothing and would be happy to sell them.

You can find them on ebay pretty easily. I think the manufacturer is in Rancho Cordova.
        www.diywake.com is located in Folsom. If this is the one you are talking about. But, there are a few shops in Rancho Cordova also.....

Comment

give us an idea, or pic and we can fix it for you.
          Originally posted by G-MONEY
          It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Your fixing Dom might be a little more expensive than five 'oclock can afford. Just look for your stereo thread and you will understand.

Comment

hush, i can do cheap, i just know when I go cheap it breaks so I fix it again and it cost more then the cheap would have.

Comment

Originally posted by talltigeguy View Post

Stereos and speakers have never been my thing. When you say 2 inch mounts that is referring to the tower diameter right?

If so I have a 2004 21i with a stock tower, what would the diameter be on that tower? Would you mounts fit any speakers?

I would rather buy from someone on this forum at least I know I won't be getting ripped off.

Comment

you just have to measure the circumference of the tower, and then do the math to get the diameter C=pie*diameter

it will be a few hundreths off, but it's close enough.

Comment

I have a 2" univeral set of Skylons on my bench. I was going to list them on ebay. I can get you some pics.
                    http://www.wakeboatworld.com
                    []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Originally posted by spharis View Post
                      I have a 2" univeral set of Skylons on my bench. I was going to list them on ebay. I can get you some pics.
                      cool post the pic when you get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
                        you just have to measure the circumference of the tower, and then do the math to get the diameter C=pie*diameter

it will be a few hundreths off, but it's close enough.
                        I didn't think I would ever use that algebra stuff outside of school. I am suprised i even remember that pie=3.14

Comment

ha ha ha, math is used everywhere my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
                            ha ha ha, math is used everywhere my friend
                            yes but I would much rather be eating pie that calculating pie!

Comment

i'll give you that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X