No announcement yet.

Our stereo is too loud... HAHAHA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get the regular thumbs down at Shell too about the stereo. My two friends with pretty loud stereos and I all link our boats together through the inputs so we get pretty loud sometimes. They are pretty cool and since we was at the last meeting that they had about shutting down Shell now I am on the sherrif's good side. Plus I offer a burger to them every time they cruise by the boat and there's some fresh ones on the grill. I'll let you know about the next meeting so we can fight to keep Shell open.

Comment

see mine always starts quite, and as the drunkness runs, so does the stereo going up But I also try and take one end or the other, that way the people that go out of their way to tie up beside me,well they know what they are doing, as I'm already there, and bumping my tunes
      Originally posted by G-MONEY
      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

How is it you link the systems?
        Everything happens for a reason
        I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

easy, split the output off the ipod, using RCA's Then just plug those outputs into the new inputs. I have it for mine
          Originally posted by G-MONEY
          It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Exactly, then we run the cords up high from tower to tower so we don't strangle anyone.

Comment

Im going to try that next time
              Everything happens for a reason
              I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

Working...
              X