AudioFormz Tower Speaker Enclosures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AudioFormz Tower Speaker Enclosures

I was looking for a relatively cheap set of tower speakers and came across the AudioFormz cans with speakers in them. Does anyone have experience with them or know someone who has them/heard them? They look decent and seem to have ok speakers in them:
    http://www.audioformz.com/cgi-bin/sh...E&keywords=all

I'm not a huge fan of cans in the first place but those actually do LOOK pretty nice. Reading the description makes them seem like they are built pretty well too and, like you said, they are stuffed with some pretty good speakers. If no one on here has any bad thoughts about 'em I'd say go for it! Were you looking at the round or the 6x9's?
    If you ain't falling.. you ain't trying hard enough..

Comment

I had 2 pairs of the Audioformz Polk Momo's. They are well worth the money and are the most powerful they sell. I would highly recomend them.

Comment

I also have a pair. They look great and sound pretty good too (after amp)

Comment

Thanks guys! I think I might order some in June, was going to go with the Kicker speakers to match the rest in the boat but might go with the momo.

Comment

i run the kickers in my truck. you would not be disappointed with them. once amped, they really shine. those are probably some of the most reasonable ones i've seen.

Comment

How many and which ones were you thinking about getting Timmy?
              If you ain't falling.. you ain't trying hard enough..

Comment

I would just get a pair for now and then eventually get a second pair. Not sure what amp I would run them off of yet as my Kicker 700.5 amp is maxed out right now.

Comment

Working...
                X