I am sick of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sick of

Sick of climbing into my storage compartment to adjust gains and x-overs....I'll be glad once I am happy with them.
    http://www.wakeboatworld.com
    []) [] []V[] [])

We use the two people method, one for turning and one for listening.

Comment

i agree with you guys it sure does suck. we got ours pretty dialed in and now just make really small adjustments with the deck itself on the treble and bass. i'm highly concerned with people other than myself going in and changing stuff though. if somebody blows me speakers they are walking the plank!

Comment

I hear ya! It sucks having to climb into the "hole" everytime i have to mess with the system! With a closed bow it's even worse!
        "Call me anything you want ... Just don't call me NOBODY!

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
          We use the two people method, one for turning and one for listening.
          I don't have any neighbors that even know what an amp is, much less how to tune one. I use test tones and a multimeter to get it close, but this time I ran into not having enough volume knob before I get killed by loudness in the boat, so I am having to do it by ear.

You want to pass by and help? I'll boil some crawfish for you.

Originally posted by Razzman View Post
          I hear ya! It sucks having to climb into the "hole" everytime i have to mess with the system! With a closed bow it's even worse!
          I'm willing to challenge you on that one! In order to access my gains and xovers I have to remove cover plates. In order to remove cover plates, I have to pull one battery and move another around. In order to pull a battery and move another around, I have to get WAY into the storage. And in order to do that, I have to remove the observer seat from the boat Not fun. I am making one more change this morning, and then I am heading out for the day.
          Last edited by spharis; 04-29-2007, 02:52 PM.
          http://www.wakeboatworld.com
          []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Ok I concede, you win on that one! LOL! I only have to crawl through and around stuff, not remove anything!
            "Call me anything you want ... Just don't call me NOBODY!

Comment

Originally posted by spharis View Post
              I don't have any neighbors that even know what an amp is, much less how to tune one. I use test tones and a multimeter to get it close, but this time I ran into not having enough volume knob before I get killed by loudness in the boat, so I am having to do it by ear.

You want to pass by and help? I'll boil some crawfish for you.
              Heck yeah! Been a while since I have sucked some good heads!

No replys please.

Comment

Working...
              X