System Complete, Ready For Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

System Complete, Ready For Launch

We sold our 2000 2300V and bought our new 05 24V in December 06. It has 32 hours so it is "new" to us, but needed a little more power to get the sound to the boarder. So after alot of reaseach and help from spharis and coach, my new system is complete and ready for launch. It may not compete with Doms killer system, but it will definately rock our boat.
    System specs:
    Cabin speakers (6) - Rockford Fosgate T162C
    Sub (1) - Rockford Fosgate P312D2 12"
    Amps (2) - Rockford Fosgate P8004
    Tower - Wetsounds 3-Some
    Batteries (2) Costco 27 series Deep cycle
    Charger - Xantrex Truecharge 20 amp
    HU - Sony CDX-GT81UW with remote

We will be heading to Roosevelt Lake in AZ for the summer on 4/15. Can't wait..

Very nice! Get some swivel mounts for your Pro 80's from Tim. It will let you straighten them out if you want.
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

Comment

I have the swivel mounts; they just need to be adjusted a little more. Thanks.

Comment

Very nice install Duner
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Wicked man, just wicked! Great job TigeDuner!
          "Call me anything you want ... Just don't call me NOBODY!

Comment

Great job, great write up...missing one thing though.

First song played out of the new system? (I'm guessing Ride of the Valkyries)
            "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

I took a CD with me for the dealer to use to demo the system for me. First song was Rob Zombie's "Dragula". The entire neighborhood behind the dealer new is was "demo day".

Comment

sweet looking set up. It's nice!!
                Originally posted by G-MONEY
                It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

oh yeah, and you have another thing on me, yours works, where mine is still a vision so you get all the props!!
                  Originally posted by G-MONEY
                  It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TigeDuner View Post
                    I took a CD with me for the dealer to use to demo the system for me. First song was Rob Zombie's "Dragula". The entire neighborhood behind the dealer new is was "demo day".
                    Excellent!!
                    "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

flippin sweet
                      http://www.wakeboatworld.com
                      []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Very nice! You guys are making me seriously think about some additional power and new cabin speakers. Of course, I'd really like to add 2 more tower speakers if I can get the Monster's with their Tantrum drivers. Anybody have a working pair they want to sell?
                        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Looks great Duner! I guess we'll know where to find you - we'll just follow the sound...
                          Nostalgia isn't what it used to be

Comment

Originally posted by scootc View Post
                            Looks great Duner! I guess we'll know where to find you - we'll just follow the sound...
                            Thanks, Hope to see you guys this summer. you know where to find us.

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
                              Very nice! You guys are making me seriously think about some additional power and new cabin speakers. Of course, I'd really like to add 2 more tower speakers if I can get the Monster's with their Tantrum drivers. Anybody have a working pair they want to sell?
                              Dog, give it up and move to Wet Sounds, you know you want to

Very nice jog Tige Duner

Comment

Working...
                              X