New Wet Sounds Pro 60 & XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Wet Sounds Pro 60 & XS

Tim over at Wet Sounds Inc. sent this to me and thought you all might be interested in this.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Matt Garcia; 03-17-2007, 03:22 PM.

There they are.....those 6.5's are gonna own. Talk about some serious sounds to the rider.
    http://www.wakeboatworld.com
    []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

look decent. Interesting to hear them.
      Originally posted by G-MONEY
      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

I have already talked with Tim and am going to go with the 6.5 internal speakers when they become available.

Comment

Interesting Moki

Comment

That's cool. I wonder if they have any other grill options. As far as style.
            "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

i would think they will one day, maybe not right at first, but who knows.

Comment

Hey guys. To answer your question on grills. Domzs is right. We will soon but not right now, I already have some really cool ones I have been working on in the design phase. Right now, I am sticking with the cross for the PRO series of towers and XS series of inboat. I will have a metal mesh option for the towers soon as well. They look really nice and clean for those who want a more reserved look. And then some other really cool stuff in the near future.

Thanks,

Tim

Comment

and there is your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by wetsounds1 View Post
                    Hey guys. To answer your question on grills. Domzs is right. We will soon but not right now, I already have some really cool ones I have been working on in the design phase. Right now, I am sticking with the cross for the PRO series of towers and XS series of inboat. I will have a metal mesh option for the towers soon as well. They look really nice and clean for those who want a more reserved look. And then some other really cool stuff in the near future.

Thanks,

Tim
                    You need to hook up MikeSki on WakeWorld and make those grills with LED's an option! Those are sick
                    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
                    Winston Churchill

Comment

Coach. Already in process!! Just got to have the time to get to em. Want to get the 60's and XS line out first. Then work on those. Hoping soon!

Tim

Comment

Thanks,

Tim
                        Sweet!
                        "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Coach. Already in process!! Just got to have the time to get to em. Want to get the 60's and XS line out first. Then work on those. Hoping soon!

Tim
                          That is Huge! BTW is the New Alliance Mag out with your Ad? I want to see the pics of my boats speakers! I only have the Feb Alliance right now. Also the Swivel racks are very nice! I got them on last weekend and will have time to do a final tune this weekend when I am out on the water.
                          Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
                          Winston Churchill

Comment

I don't think it's out yet, haven't seen it, should be any day now! Thanks

Tim

Comment

what is going to be msrp on the 60's

Comment

Working...
                              X