Tsunami Wakeboarding Technoligies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tsunami Wakeboarding Technoligies

I got to meet and talk to these guys at the Charlotte boatshow. They brought in a 4 speaker/lightbar setup and it really looked good. Very good workmanship, heavy and sturdy construction. Cans, bar and clamps are all fab'ed in house.

We hung one on the Z tower and it fit great and looked good.

http://tsunamispeakers.com/product_2.htm
    Attached Files
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

looks good.
    Originally posted by G-MONEY
    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

How'd they sound, they better sound/work good for $1,000?

On the back of the speaker cans only one of the four has their logo whats up with that. But I do like the Kicker grillz.
      The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Originally posted by wannabewakeboarder View Post
        How'd they sound, they better sound/work good for $1,000?

On the back of the speaker cans only one of the four has their logo whats up with that. But I do like the Kicker grillz.
        Didn't get a chance to hear them, all the boats were ordered w/out stereos.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

that's no good, gotta hear the tunes
          Originally posted by G-MONEY
          It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
            that's no good, gotta hear the tunes
            I bet they will do one w/out speaker or with what ever speakers you wanted.

Comment

Working...
            X