Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for the best tower speakers

hey everybody,

I am looking at adding some tower speakers to my 06' 22v. i have heard that the NVS Entity speakers are really loud, but no one i know has heard them in person. also i was looking at Fusion T series, and Skylon Deafcon Reference Series IV or V. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The amps that i have wil be more then enough power, and not to worried about $. I want to hear some music while i'm wakeboarding

Nice boat, I have a 22v also. You are definitely going to get a lot of responses once people start reading this post. I know there is atleast one person, Domz06 , that has two entitys on his tower. Depending on the tower that you have though, they might not fit. The Tige factory tower seems to curve too much to get two entitys on there. Several owners have the wetsounds 485s and pro 80s, some have all three and they look pretty good on the factory tower. I have not really seen anyone with the fusion or skylon speakers chime in yet, but there might be someone. On wakeworld there is always lots of stereo talk going on so that might be another place to gather some info, people seem to get pretty heated on their forums when it comes to their megabucks speakers though.

Comment

My vote will be for Wetsounds. I have been very happy with them and how well Tim the owner deals with customers.

www.wetsounds.com

They have a lot of new stuff that might fit your needs.
      Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
      Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by mtnsmith View Post
        I have not really seen anyone with the fusion or skylon speakers chime in yet, but there might be someone.
        I don't think those can be compared to the wetsounds or NVS models......not nearly close enough.

Originally posted by mtnsmith View Post
        people seem to get pretty heated on their forums when it comes to their megabucks speakers though.
        I get the feeling on WW that many of those are guys on their parents boat, using their parents checkbook to deck it out.....more of a show vs. go type geddup......Hell most of them have Mastercrafts :crazy:

Are you sure budget doesn't matter trudelle???????????
        Last edited by spharis; 03-07-2007, 03:35 AM.
        http://www.wakeboatworld.com
        []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

I really like my skylon rubicon 350s. everyone who rides behind the boat also loves them

Comment

ok price does matter..... just getting a few bucks back from tax season as far as i know i have the factory tower... it does curve quite a bit... i would like to get 2 two speaker sets, and am thinking of going with a kicker L7 for the sub. with the new stereo and a sweet looking bimini top thie boat will rock even more. i appreciate all info... thanx

Comment

So what is your budget, and how much stereo do you want to do right now?
              http://www.wakeboatworld.com
              []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Working...
              X