Wetsounds Expanding the Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wetsounds Expanding the Line

I was over checking out the Wetsounds web site and it has been updated. I really was seeing the pics of my boat in the gallery, but came across a bunch of new stuff from Wetsounds.

They are offering 6.5 in boat speakers
    10 and 12" Subs

Pro 60 tower speakers (6.5 vs 8")

Very cool stuff

www.wetsounds.com
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

Coach, or another Wetsounds guys.

Help me out. What is the large speaker called that is in the package with the 3-some, and can I buy it by itself? I looked on the site, but didn't see it individually.

Thanks

EDIT: I found it. It's called the Pro 485......It never ceases to amaze me how much I suck at the Interweb....
    Last edited by Tequilasun; 03-02-2007, 04:28 PM. Reason: Who put the bop in the Bop Shoo Bop Shoo Bop, Who put the Ram in my PC?
    "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilasun View Post

Help me out. What is the large speaker called that is in the package with the 3-some, and can I buy it by itself? I looked on the site, but didn't see it individually.

Thanks

EDIT: I found it. It's called the Pro 485......It never ceases to amaze me how much I suck at the Interweb....
      And Yes you can buy it by itself
      Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
      Winston Churchill

Comment

I think the 485 comes in a pair only though for $1699.

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilasun View Post

Thanks

Hey tequila its called the the pro 485..... and BTW you suck at the Entirenet.

I dont know about any shoo bop but i put the shoowop in doowop.
          Common Sense is not so Common
          Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Working...
          X