looking for remote -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for remote -

Does anyone have an old clarion m101rc or its replacement cmrc2?
    I am going to add a 2nd remote and wanted to know if anyone upgraded and has one of these they want to part w.

I have found plenty of new cmrc2's on the net, just looking for an alternative.

yllw20,

I'm not sure of the specfic #'s you're talking about? Are you wanting the Clarion remote stereo controls for the transom and driver's dash? If so, I am doing a system change in the next month or so. I'm switching from the Clarion set up the boat came with and putting in a Pioneer system. So I'll have a HU, 2 remotes and an amp.

Let me know if your interested in all or part. The reomotes will come with the cables/wires?? They won't work with the Pioneer stuff.

Mark

Comment

which clarion unit do you have?been having problems with mine and may need a backup.

Comment

There is an m202, the oval one with the lcd display, on ebay right now for 29.99-buy it now brand new. I had to put in one of the cmrc2-sb remotes because I put my perfect pass in where the driver's m202 was. I could not find any of the m101's at all. I still have a m202 at the transom and am holding on to the other one if the transom one ever dies, more than likely from salt water damage.

Comment

If that doesn't work out, check ebay like mtnsmith said. I saw a couple on there a few weeks ago. None that cheap, but a few nonetheless.

Comment

yllw20,

My deck is a Clarion XMD3, I believe the remotes are MR301RC. They have the lcd display.

I'd sell the remotes separately but would rather sell as a package.

05' Clarion XMD3 deck
            2 MR301RC remotes w/cables
            Clarion 200 watt amp

possibly the Sirius unit

Start at $200.00?

Comment

Working...
            X