plexi glass boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
    yes except the part about making more room for the ladies.
    like dom has ladies
    The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

check his facebook friends....
      Common Sense is not so Common
      Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Spharis, it appears most of us are going to leave complicated wiring set-ups to your input. Luckily I have no plans to do anything major but I can say that I am learning tons about what to and not to do if that day ever comes. I gotta see some pics of all this when you get it in Dom.

Comment

I will take posts of everything. I'm going to start working on it this coming weekend. I have ahouse to fix up too, so my work on the boat will be limited to week nights and sunday, but I'll take pics of the entire boat, and then show you my steps. It should be a great project when it's done. I have everything drawn out!! and on paper, now time to just start putting it into action.

And Wannabe,

I have lots of ladies, the problem is they are all still in OK. I'm still working on the cali ladies!!! Go check out my posts on WB.com in the party pics to see my fourth of july pics, girls in thongs in all!!
          Originally posted by G-MONEY
          It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
            I will take posts of everything. I'm going to start working on it this coming weekend. I have ahouse to fix up too, so my work on the boat will be limited to week nights and sunday, but I'll take pics of the entire boat, and then show you my steps. It should be a great project when it's done. I have everything drawn out!! and on paper, now time to just start putting it into action.

And Wannabe,

I have lots of ladies, the problem is they are all still in OK. I'm still working on the cali ladies!!! Go check out my posts on WB.com in the party pics to see my fourth of july pics, girls in thongs in all!!
            wb.com

wakeboarder.com????

i saw some on facebook.com
            The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
              and the items saying all 4 to batteries and to amps is the distribution blocks?
              Glad Spharis mentioned those to ya. I wasn't in my right frame of mind last week when I said be aware that you might have trouble wiring the 0 guage wire directly into the amps w/o fuses. I meant to say Distribution blocks. Although a fused distribution block (as spharis mentioned) knocks out two problems at once
              Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Tanner,

Thanks, I knew what you meant
                Originally posted by G-MONEY
                It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X