Best Boom Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Boom Box

Here is a little boom box we made to take to boatshows and outdoor events.
    Attached Files

I dont think I can carry it on my shoulder....
    Common Sense is not so Common
    Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Hey Lee you shoulda added one of these, RF's big boy amp. 15,000 watts for $25,000
      Attached Files
      "Call me anything you want ... Just don't call me NOBODY!

Comment

You guys should build a demo boat....much better representation of th sound vs a sound room/wall.
        http://www.wakeboatworld.com
        []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Originally posted by spharis View Post
          You guys should build a demo boat....much better representation of th sound vs a sound room/wall.
          That is a real box that runs on 12v batteries and has wheels were it can go any where.

Comment

I think 1 "decked out" boat that some lucky buyer can take home with them is a must, But the sound board can demo multiple options as well as it can be updated w/ new equipment.

Car manf. used to have these for dealers.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
              Winston Churchill

Comment

I've been thinking of building something like this that I can put in the back of my truck for tailgating and such. It wouldn't have to be self powered, but that would be cool if it was.
                "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Working...
                X