Tower Speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tower Speakers

After the past couple years of vowing to replace our pair of 7 inch Soundesign tower speakers. Leaning towards a pair of 8 inch Kickers. Question, what is the advantage or disadvantage of 4-6 inch speakers?

Appreciate any insight.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

More smaller speakers have the potential of being louder then less number of larger speakers. However, larger speakers will sound better then smaller speakers.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I just installed KM8s on my tower with the help of Chpthrill and I love them. Very good sound and the speakers and pods are affordable!

Comment

Looks like I will go with 8 inch tower speakers and if you are happy with your Kicker's, where is a good place to buy them?

Comment

Good question
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Ebay?

Comment

LOL. From Chpthril!!!!!!

Comment

Jeez....I need to pay attention[emoji15]
                Thanks for the guidance....

Comment

Chpthril sent you a message regarding products...

Comment

Here is the build thread for my entire stereo setup. Purchased all parts from Mike aka "Chpthril." I was a little hesitant since i am in CA and he is all the way on the other side of the county but I can tell you that the support he gives DIY guys like me is far more valuable then working with a local stereo shop. Prices are competitive as well. Seriously, if you check out my build you will see how many times I used Mike as a resource. DISCLAIMER: NOT a paid spokesman lol

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...Stereo-Upgrade

Comment

Mike is our resident electronics and ballast guy. He is fantastic to work with and super helpful.
                      Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

I can't say enough about the customer service he gave me when I installed new pumps and relays in my old TT equipped boat. he's the man fo sho......
                        wish I would have found him with my first boat stereo. I know I would not have ended up with bullets on the tower
                        2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                        2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Originally posted by gumby
                          Go with mike you will not be disappointed.Also not a paid spokes person. unless you count me paying him.
                          Bump. He cut a smoking deal with great support.

Comment

Working...
                          X