Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noise - 2019 ZX1 - feedback in speakers

Hey everyone,

I wanted to see if anyone else has had issues in the newer boats with feedback through the speakers. John Bauer, Pro-Installz Mobile and Marine, is checking it out for me and thinks it may be in the head unit. It is a 2019 ZX1 with the large Tige Clear screen. I spoke with my dealer and he said it's likely battery related, but John thought it was likely head unit or RCAs. Has anyone else seen this or had similar noise feedback?

Thanks!

Matt

Im sure John will get it isolated. I know some 2017 and 2018 had a service bulletin for amplifiers, but not sure if maybe some early 2019's may fall under the same TSB. Your dealer should be able to check that.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Run an MP3 player/phone directly into the amp with a 3.5 mm to RCA adapter and see if the noise goes away. If the noise is gone, unplug the RCAs from the back of the clear screen and plug them into your MP3. If the noise is back you have an RCA issue. If the noise is gone plug those RCAs back into the clear screen and try playing music from it again. If the noise is back you narrowed it down to your head unit.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys, will try that and see if we can isolate the issue.

Comment

Working...
        X