2019 RZX3 addition tower speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 RZX3 addition tower speakers

Can you add two more tower speakers to the factory amp that is included in the boat?

The factory amp can run 2 pair, preferably, the same size/type. May need an updated tune from your tige dealer though.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      The factory amp can run 2 pair, preferably, the same size/type. May need an updated tune from your tige dealer though.
      If you add a second set of Rev10 assuming the first set were Rev10, and you have the same power running to both sets, since the electrical speaker power has doubled does the sound double? How about the sound in the boat as compared at wakeboarding distances.

I’m curious if the ratio of inboat sound v wakeboarding sound changes since the horns provide a directional pattern? Or does 4 Rev10 just blast the people in the boat even more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome news! Thank you chpthril.

Comment

Great question I cannot answer Bammer. Any other thoughts out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Bamer View Post
            If you add a second set of Rev10 assuming the first set were Rev10, and you have the same power running to both sets, since the electrical speaker power has doubled does the sound double? How about the sound in the boat as compared at wakeboarding distances.

I’m curious if the ratio of inboat sound v wakeboarding sound changes since the horns provide a directional pattern? Or does 4 Rev10 just blast the people in the boat even more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Adding a 2nd pair of same size/type speakers and assuming the wattage to each stayed the same (or close) to what the original [air was receiving, Output is doubled, but not actual volume. Will it be louder? Absolutely. If one pair is loud into the cabin, then a 2nd set will be louder as their behavior will be the same.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

considering the same on my boat, there are already speaker mounts, are there wires in there ready to be plugged into?

Comment

I've got two pair's of REV10's and the sound is incredible. I will say that if you have your music cranked up to a level that's enjoyable to a wakeboarder, the people sitting in the back are going to be hurting. I keep the treble dialed back on my phone which helps. I haven't heard a single pair of REV10's so I can't give you a comparison, but the amount of sound that comes out of two pairs is crazy.
                2019 ZX1 Central Texas

Comment

Working...
                X