Wetsounds WW-BT-UR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wetsounds WW-BT-UR

Anyone ever install one of these in there boat. I just got one so we could stop using the Aux Cable and have Bluetooth. Any tips for installation? I’m not exactly sure where to wire this up to on the amps or head unit? Any help is wanted! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always like to tell people that their equipment retailer should always be the front line go-to for assistance. So dont hesitate to reach out to them.

Best spot is going to be behind the head unit, so you can connect right to the AUX-In plugs. Wire the units power harness to the head's ground and constant.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Would this still be the best way even if I have the CNET adapter already connected for the Aux?

Comment

C-net is the clarion proprietary connector, different from the universal AUX-in audio plugs.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Awesome thanks!

Comment

One more question, this might be obvious but I’m not an expert by any means on this stuff. Where do I connect the other blue wire labeled “remote out”?

Comment

Thats a 12V amp turn-on output. Not needed since your head unit is already taking care of that duty.

Comment

Thanks Chpthril

Comment

Working...
                X