wetsounds syn_4 amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wetsounds syn_4 amp

I have a '15 tige Z3 i just uncovered from winter storage and the stereo and a loud humming sounds on one side of tower, and crackling sounds when i try to turn it up. Could this be a bad amp? or is it the Head unit? which is a polk. I checked all the grounds, and all fuses

Originally posted by mttige' View Post
    I have a '15 tige Z3 i just uncovered from winter storage and the stereo and a loud humming sounds on one side of tower, and crackling sounds when i try to turn it up. Could this be a bad amp? or is it the Head unit? which is a polk. I checked all the grounds, and all fuses
    Did you check all the RCAs to make sure they are connected good...as in is the cable pushed all on the way on the connector ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yes, and when I unplug the top amp RCA cables the loud humming goes away but still have some weird sounds, like a siren slowly winding down

Comment

What tower speakers, how many and how is the amp configured? Like bridged or 4 chnl stereo?
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
        X