2007 20V Tower Speaker Set-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 20V Tower Speaker Set-Up

Looking for photos of other 2007's tower speaker setups. Having trouble working in speakers around the bimini top. Also, how did you run your wiring? Thanks in advance0324161633 (1).jpg

That tower is actually easy to wire.

Thats an under-the-tower bimini, correct? Whats the distance between the deployed bimini and bottom of tower tube?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      That tower is actually easy to wire.

Thats an under-the-tower bimini, correct? Whats the distance between the deployed bimini and bottom of tower tube?
      Yes under the tower. I'll try to attach better pic. There is about 8" between bottom.of tower and top of biminiIMG_20190617_182632324_HDR.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I looked all through my pics I couldn't find a good one I had the same tower on an old 86 supra comp ( long story) I made the Bimini go over the top. The tower didn't come with one. I cut the old supra one up to fit used the hardware that was on the tige tower. I think it turned out well and was very easy to put up. I am just not sure how to explain it to you how to do. or that you would even be interested in trying something like that. I had nothing to loose the old one wasn't going it fit and the wife has to have a Bimini. Again not the best Picture the wind is blowing it down. That would happen because I had a big hole cut in the Bimini for the solar panel.
        IMG_8909.JPG

Comment

8" is tight for anything larger then a 6.5". Going to need about 10" for the Wet Sounds Icon-8/Rev-8 or Kicker KMTC8 or most any other 8" pod. The Kicker KM8 loaded on the KMTES8 pods will beed right at 9"

One 6.5" setup I would suggest, is the Kicker KMT674. Dual 6.5" wooofers flanking a high output horn loaded tweeter.

It looks like you might be able to gain some additional clearance if you extended the two upper bimini supports.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

thumbnail_IMG_1429.jpg

I know this is an older thread but here is my 2007 20V with icon8's

Comment

Where can I find a fiberglass swin deck for a 07 20v?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X