Subwoofer Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subwoofer Setup

Having a little challenge. Have 2 amps, kicker zx700.5 running in boat 6 speakers and Subwoofer in our 2008 22ve. 2nd Wetsounds Dx4 running 2 rev 10's (recent upgrade) on the tower. I am wondering why the subwoofer does not play when the head unit Clarion CMD 5 is faded all the way to the rear (towers), it does work when faded towards the fronts. We have a remote dial under the steering wheel that adjusts the bass level when the sub is firing. On the 700.5 there are no rca cables running to the sub input from the head unit. Could this be the issue? Or is there a setting somewhere the required adjustment (non fader switch or?). Can this setup even be configured so that the sub will fire when just running the tower?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

All you need a 6' RCA run from the head unit's purple Non_fade outputs, to the 700.5's Sub-In. The change the woofer mode to Direct.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Awesome, thx kindly, greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X