Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buzzing sound from speakers when blower on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buzzing sound from speakers when blower on?

'13 Z1. I'm getting a buzz thru the speakers when my blower is on(only dry tested on the driveway) and not sure of the issue. I recently changed the battery to a new deep cycle and connected the cables exactly like they were. Dual battery setup, both batteries fully charged. Anyone have any suggestions I can try to resolve it? I've read a lot of threads on buzz thru speakers, but mine only comes on when the blower comes on and the buzz is very noticable(not a slight hum). Buzz goes away when I turn blower off.

Also, I have another thread saying my bluetooth/aux input/usb input are not working, but I don't know if this could be related.

Stereo on or off?
    music playing or paused?
    All speakers or just tower or in-boats?
    More then one mode i.e. tuber or CD?

USB and BT/AUX are separate inputs the the head. Have you checked the USB compatibility list? Find the USB'd junction for the extension cable. Unplug extension and plug your USB device direct to the head'units BT pigtail. If the head does not recognize the device, its either the head or a non-compatible device. If its recognized, the issue is with extension or the USB socket on the other end.

Find the red AUX-IN pigtail off the back of the head. Disconnect the plug a 3.5MM x RCA into the red head unit pigtail RCA plugs. Connect 3.5mm to portable music source, mode to AUX on head and ply direct into the head. If no music, the issue is the head. If music, the issue is from the extension function over to the 3.5MM jack.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
    X