Cost Friendly Amp Question for 2x Rev 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cost Friendly Amp Question for 2x Rev 10

We decided based on some great feedback to upgrade our tower speakers on 2008 22ve eseries tower to a pair of Rev 10's. Now we are more deeply investigating amp options to run them as the stock Kicker z700.5 could remain for the inboats & sub. Looks like the Sinister series is the go to, but before we go down that path is there any other cost friendlier options others have had great success with that we should consider?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

For a single pair, Syn-DX4.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thx kindly. If we wanted to step up from here just in case we wanted to add another pair in the future what would you suggest. Really appreciate all your insights. Thx.

Comment

If a 2nd pair is a possibility, id go ahead with the 2 chnl like the SDX-2. 400W to each for a singe pair and 320W to each for 2 pair. With proper gauge speaker wire run now, then id be nearly plug n play later to add that 2nd pair.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Awesome thx again.

Comment

Working...
          X