Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade Headunit from CMD8 to M608

Hello TigeOwners!

I'm a new owner to a 2011 RZ2. I want to add bluetooth connection and control to my current stereo setup. According to the clarion website, i can swap the CMD8 with the M608 and maintain the compatibility to the MW1 wired remote along with MW2/MW3/MF2 so that's good, but how does this radio connect to the tige touch screen by the drivers' side?

Any suggestions on how to verify compatibility?

Rob

According to Clarion and Medallion, the new new Clarion offerings will not communicate with the TT
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks for the response. Any options to add bluetooth while keeping TT communication and track/volume control?

Comment

Wet Sounds offers 3 universal BT receivers and Kicker offers one. All work great on that head unit.

https://www.wetsounds.com/shop/marin.../bt-components

https://www.kicker.com/pxbtc-bluetooth-interface
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

It seems like these solutions plug into the amp or the head unit and provide the signal. The controls are still not available on the TT or the clarion remotes as they are controlled with the BT unit's interface. Correct?

Comment

Yes, there is no add-on solution thats going to interface and display playlist data. Just the universal units that connect and send only the audio. To get that kind of display, you would have to upgrade head and remotes, then lose TT integration.

Comment

Working...
            X