Amp channels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amp channels

I have one of the DSP syn-dx6 amps that came out of my 17 RZX2. Does anyone know which set of outputs controls the bow and which set was for the cabin area? I am pretty sure 5 and 6 went to the sub.

If I had to take a stab, id say chnls 1 & 2 are bow and 3 & 4 are main cabin. Easy to unplug the speaker outputs and see which stop playing.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

That is kind of what I was figuring as well. It’s not currently in a boat I removed it but a buddy of mine just bought six Revo 8’s and is going to use that amp to drive them. Just wanted to make sure the channels That are running the two pair for the cabin are The ones that were originally set up that way since I can’t change any of the adjustments.

Comment

As long as the factory setup is replicated, it should fine.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks Mike

Comment

Working...
          X