In need of Wetsounds Pro80 Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In need of Wetsounds Pro80 Parts

I bought a Tige 22ve pretty recently and 3 out of 4 Pro80's woofers have gone out. I have trouble shot everything except the speakers themselves so far. Problem is I called wetsounds and they no longer carry parts for Pro80's. Rev's are out of the budget currently so I was hoping to get by with these in the meantime. Anyone know if parts can be found anywhere or does anyone have some Pro80's laying around I could get parts from?

Thanks!

Amazon, Creative Audio and Ebay have some icon 8 towers starting around 599 if that is an option for you.

Comment

I had 4 icon8's on my last tower and loved them for surfing. they won't do you any good if you primarily board or heaven forbid tube and they are not going to make you king of the sandbar but they do sound amazing at surf speeds.
      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

We probably board and surf equally. Haven’t pulled the tube out since I sold the I/O haha I found a few pairs of pro80’s for around $300 but I’m not sure if it’s worth it to continue down that path or save the money and wait for some used Rev’s. Was hoping I could get some parts at least but can’t find any.

Comment

Given the age of the pro series, any used ones you pick up for parts, there is a high probability that the surrounds and cones are deteriorated.

I heard there was a pair of open box Kicker 11" floating around
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
            Given the age of the pro series, any used ones you pick up for parts, there is a high probability that the surrounds and cones are deteriorated.

I heard there was a pair of open box Kicker 11" floating around
            Chpthril, your inbox is full

Comment

Fixed it!
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
              X