Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone selling tower speakers? I need some cheap ones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone selling tower speakers? I need some cheap ones.

2002 21V and I can either buy used 6.5 w/ enclosure, or I need to buy 2 new dual-enclosures for my 6.5" kicker speakers. Prefer white. Hoping someone is upgrading and wants to get rid of some on the cheap. Can't afford new. Don't go enough to just pony-up. Wife doens't like them at 11 anyway. Budget minded. Thanks

So if I understand correctly, its really just pods you need. You have 4 good drivers (the actual speaker) but your pods need replaced. Dual as in side by side or double-ended?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I have a black Wetsounds single housing with the duel 8s in it. It needs a fresh coat of paint but it’s for sale for $400 you pay shipping on it pm me let me know thanks
      surf till u die.

Comment

Here ya go: https://www.rockvilleaudio.com/empty...rd-enclosures/

Comment

I've got a pair of white Rev 8's that are a couple of years old. They sound great, I am replacing with black.

Comment

There's also a new wetsounds for sale facebook page that recently surfaced.

Comment

That's the direction I'm going. Just wanted to see if anyone was selling 6.5 w/ can's, or even some cheap 6.5's. Mine are Kicker and they are 'just ok'.

Comment

Whats your definition of just OK? Hate see someone jump out of the pan into the fire.
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by akdoc View Post
                  I just ordered two pair of kicker 8's with the dual mount rockville cans. Hoping they hold up.

A pair of the single mount with kicker 8's is only $230 on amazon. I am also on a tight budget for the boat. Little by little making it kickass.

Comment

Working...
                  X