22ve Bow Ballast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22ve Bow Ballast

Looking for suggestions on front bow ballast 2008 22ve. I have recently added both sides rear 1100lb w719 fly high sacks and think I now need some some more weight upfront. Thx in advance

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

We always go with the W711 IBS for our customers.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Ive got the fly high 711 in my 07’ 22VE bow, fits great.

Comment

Thanks guys, appreciate it. In the off season I am thinking about automating the 3 bags. Would you add anymore before hand? Is there any schematics as to how plumb and recommended components, pumps, switches, etc. I like a nice clean factory look where possible. Thanks again.

Comment

Chpthril can get you set up with everything you need as well discuss the pro's and con's of reversible pumps or aerators.

My boats all done with aerators and was factory plumbed for dual fill/empty on the bow sac. I then rerouted the factory rear pumps to fill just my hard tanks that I have built in. I then installed one of Chpthrils MLA 1200lbs sacs in my port locker which is on a dual fill dual empty as well. My starboard side is also independent but only a 650lbs sac on single fill/empty. I don't pull many goofy riders and the ones I do are ladies so they don't need as much weight on that side. 14 pumps in total.

Comment

Thx. He has been really helpful as has everyone on the forum. So I ordered up the 711 this am, and have 2x 709 in the rear. Any ideas on a good general fill amount (I'm a rookie as u can tell) or do I need to adjust regularly. I also have the mission delta that i swap from side to side.

Comment

100% surfside rear, 75% offside rear, 75-80% front. Favor the surfside as practical with passengers with your token fatty sitting in the surfside rear corner
              I run around 11.8-12.2 mph load dependant with TAPS at 5-6 port side and 6-7 starboard side dependant on bow weight (people sitting up front or not). More bow weight more TAPS you can run without washing the wave out. I’m also running my own design wake shaper.
              Last edited by Jetdriver; 07-21-2018, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Awesome thx man.

Comment

He has been really helpful as has everyone on the forum. So I ordered up the 711 this am, and have 2x 709 in the rear.
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                  X