Wetsounds HTX-6 issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wetsounds HTX-6 issue

Hey guys! This weekend I was having issues with my wetsounds HTX-6.
    I have it wired to my 6 in boat wetsounds XS-650’s. One speaker on each channel.
    It was working intermittently and I can’t figure out what the deal is. The LED is blinking blue then red/pink a couple times then repeating. The manual doesn’t list that as an error code so I’m not sure what gives.
    It is set up pretty conservatively and i wasn’t pushing it hard. It wasn’t overly hot so I don’t think it’s overheating.
    I power cycled it several times by way of my perko switch (off for a couple minutes at least each time) I checked each speaker wire connection at the amp and removed and replaced each as well as the RCAs to no avail. The power/ground/remote wires are all firmly attached at the amp and also distribution blocks.
    Weird thing is the amp worked fine on night outings on consecutive nights but wasn’t working most of the time during the day. I was at a mountain lake outside Denver and it was around 80-85 degrees.
    Any help is appreciated!

DB21B69F-6199-45A4-B4BC-B281811E5D4F.jpg
    Last edited by Jetdriver; 07-16-2018, 05:06 AM.

All these responses have been overwhelming! Lol
    I think I figured out my issue, or I at least have a guess. I wasn’t filling the ballast on the night trips so I think the bags may have been shifting some gear and shorting a speaker. That’s all I can come up with anyhow.
    The system all worked with full bags the other day but I had shifted some gear around in the underseat compartments.

Comment

Working...
    X