ASR Wet Sounds RGB Led Music Controller Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASR Wet Sounds RGB Led Music Controller Help

I just bought an ASR used a few weeks back. Had it out on the water at night and noticed the LED underwater lights can change colors but the LED on the Rev10s on the tower do not change from white.

Doing a little research, it appears the boat came with a RGB music controller from the factory. My question, where the heck is it located in the boat and can I buy a replacement remote for this?

Also, if i wanted to add LED rings to the interior boat speakers, how hard is that to add to the current controller or will I need another one?

Thanks in advance

Controller will be hehing the glove box.

It's easy to wire more LEDs to the controller.

You can order a new controller through wet sounds. Just need to confirm what generation controller it is before ordering one.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Im assuming that meant Behind. Do you know where behind? I spent a good amount of time looking yesterday and couldn't find it for the life of me

Comment

on a couple ive worked on, if you open the bow access door to the port mid-ship locker and its right there, zip tied to a large harness.

Your boat may not have the controller. it would not control the underwater lights, only the tower speaker lights.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I just bought a 15 ASR as well and the led controller on mine is under the dash. There is a panel that buttons on under there that makes for easy access

Comment

Working...
          X