Looking to add LED LIGHTS to speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to add LED LIGHTS to speakers

I just purchased a 2012 Tige Z3 red with red tower and white speakers (wet Sounds) 4 of them and im looking to add LED rings to them and maybe along the tower and inside boat as well as underneath the back platform.....does anyone know or recommend a website to look up custom fit ones? Also looking to upgrade my current subwoofers. Theres 2 under the driver seat.

Your local Wet Sounds dealer or Earmark Car Audio in Lewisville TX can get you fixed up with the Wet Sounds LED tower rings. The come with the RGB strips, so you could wire up just red, or wire for multi-color and get their RGP controller. You can also get the 6.5" rings that fit the in-boats for more lighting.

Two woofers under the captains chair? Can you post a pic? Id start with making sure they are working to their potential. Anything else would leave you two large holes there to fill.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Wet Sounds makes LED rings for their speakers: https://wetsounds.com/pages/products/led-kits

Otherwise there are lots of LED options for your interior depending on what you are looking for. See www.superbrightleds.com or www.oznium.com

Comment

Chpthril can hook you up too. Offers excellent product support prior and after the sale.

Comment

Pm me when your ready for some custom badges and led accessories in ur boat.
          surf till u die.

Comment

Yeah I will take some pics this weekend and post it here....Im having two brand new batteries put in along with a new oil pressure sensor. Only taken it out a few times since ive got it and im stoked with the performance, just want to make the appearance look good too. Thanks for the comment.

Comment

Working...
            X