Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stereo Bass/Treble/Balance

2018 R21
    With the Tige Touch 2 is there any way to change/control the bass/treble/balance?
    I understand you can adjust and isolate all the independent zones, but this is the first audio system I've seen where you don't seem to be able to adjust bass and treble.
    Thanks in advance

Nope. It sucks.
    Steven Wellman, Tige owner since 2017

Comment

So paid a crap load for REV 8 and REV 10 tower speakers, XS-650 cockpit speakers and the XS-10FA high-output marine subwoofer...and there is NO EQ options included in the system.
      That's a joke.
      Best I've been able to do to improve the sound quality (particularly where the tower is concerned) is download an app called "Boom"
      Hello TIGE are you listening?
      Last edited by KEH; 07-03-2018, 08:16 PM.

Comment

See edit

Comment

Just an FYI, the ICE system is a Enovation Controls/Murphy system and is used by a number of other boat builders. These functions seem to have been left off by them.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Yup after talking with a local stereo shop, they mentioned they were having Mastercraft customers inquiring about a fix for the same issue. Not sure if MC is using the exact same system/controller.
            They did offer a solution (adding the Wetsounds WS420-SQ) but after hardware and labour it was going to be $1000 hit.
            Not about bashing Tige...I love my new boat so far.
            It's just a bit disappointing at this price point to have to find a workaround.

Comment

MC and Tige use the same systems.

Give it a little time. There will be an update for it.
              Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by KEH View Post
                Yup after talking with a local stereo shop, they mentioned they were having Mastercraft customers inquiring about a fix for the same issue. Not sure if MC is using the exact same system/controller.
                They did offer a solution (adding the Wetsounds WS420-SQ) but after hardware and labour it was going to be $1000 hit.
                Not about bashing Tige...I love my new boat so far.
                It's just a bit disappointing at this price point to have to find a workaround.
                MC uses the same ICE, but with the Klipsch system, they are bypassing 90% of the ICE system and running most through the Klipsch/bonjovi box. However, the results dont seem much better. TONS of unhappy owners.
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Agreed... I had a fusion head unit on my last boat that had many more options to control sound quality. I really like that I can control the zones, I really don't like that I can't fiddle with the sound quality. BTW, my old system (JL audio 8" sub and stock kicker speakers working off the deck) with smaller amps and smaller sub hit a lot harder and was much cleaner sounding than my current wet sounds system... Just sayin...

Comment

Working...
                  X