XM Stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XM Stuck

I’m having a problem with my XM. Trying the XM for the first time this season last weekend and I was getting a “check tuner” on the head unit. So I figured for whatever reason the tuner must be bad. Went and snagged another one. Now the New tuner appears to be working. But the head unit is displaying “ch 52”. But I can’t seem to change the station to 1 to receive the new XM sync of signal. Head unit is functioning fine. I just can’t tune to any channels. This is the Polk unit (2015). I’ve tried cycling the power on and off several times. Had XM support send the signal several times. Even swapped the antenna. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BlackoutATX; 06-01-2018, 11:42 PM.
    BABz - babzusa.com
    Austin, TX

With the boat switch on and the head unit powered up, pull its main power harness for a minute, then plug back in.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      With the boat switch on and the head unit powered up, pull its main power harness for a minute, then plug back in.
      Thanks for the quick response. Tried that and still the same story.

BABz - babzusa.com
      Austin, TX

Comment

The odds of the new receiver being defective is slim. its even rare, but not unheard of, for a receiver to go bad. Seems to point to an issue within the polk, since two units have shown an issue.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
          The odds of the new receiver being defective is slim. its even rare, but not unheard of, for a receiver to go bad. Seems to point to an issue within the polk, since two units have shown an issue.
          I agree. Every other function with the poll seems to be working fine.

BABz - babzusa.com
          Austin, TX

Comment

Working...
          X