weak sound/bass only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weak sound/bass only

My audio playing only through the sub woofer and is weak. No audio coming from the tower, bow and cabin speakers?? I had this problem last fall and remember it was a simple thing I overlooked, but I can't come up with it. Any help would be appreciated! 2004 22V

More details about the system like head unit model, amps, etc. Are all the amp fed from a single RCA pair off the head unit? If, did it default back to sub-woofer? Need to change it back to full range REAR
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I remember having an issue like this and it ended up being that the amplifier for my interior and tower speakers were set for LP instead of HP.
      Last edited by MexTex; 05-09-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

There is a small red toggle switch just inside my storage locker on the front port side of the cabin. There are two amplifiers mounted on the backside of the locker. The toggle switch must kill the amps, its working fine once I found the switch.

Comment

Working...
        X