Revo-12FA Install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revo-12FA Install

So last year I installed a my Revo-12FA in the kick panel under the drivers console on my 2017 R21. One question I have is when doing the install I noticed what appeared to be a felt like material separating the back of the sub from what I assume is the starboard side bow area. Should I remove this felt material so more air gets to the back of the sub?

That woofer needs a very large air space behind it. Even a poorly constructed, partially sealed small cavity will impede the woofer's output. As long as the felt like material is very breathable, its not an issue. But its sounds like it could be a dense enough weave, that it could.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Alright...when the boat gets pulled from storage I'll look at removing the felt....it's pretty dense, I'm sure it's impeding in some way I was just worried if water from the starboard bow ballast bag would somehow hit the back of the speaker if it could damage it..

Comment

Working...
      X