Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same question everybody ask!

Hey audio pros!

I know that question is asked 287381739 times but since an ASR have a different setup, i need advice! I have the complete stock wetsounds setup
    ( Syn2, Syn6 and 4 REV 10 ) . BlackFriday is a good time to change

Audio is good but Bass is missing.

1. Should i just replace the actual subwoofer?

2. Should add a second one?

3. Do i need to add/change an amp ?

4. What sub should i buy?

1) no. moving from 10" to another is typically not a return on your investment when all else stays the same

2) This and it would require another amp, but is one of the only viable solutions for an ASR

3) No amp add or change for the existing woofer. The Syn-6 can deliver up to 600W rms to the existing woofer.

4) Wet Sounds Revo-12HP and a Syn-DX2.3HP amp. Move the 4 Rev-10 to the new DX2.3HP, place the new Revo-12HP on the existing Syn-2, build a custom ported enclosure and then place a locker vent to let the base out.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

When you talk about building the ported enclosure, you mean building it where the actual subwoofer is?

Comment

Existing woofer stays pretty much as is. new woofer gets the ported enclosure in the port mid-ship locker.

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...ZX3&highlight=

Nice custom vent to finish it off

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...Sub-Vent/page2
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
        X